We are looking to fill the following OPENINGS immediately
To Apply – please send your resume to the email address listed with each posting OR stop by the front desk to complete an application.
Service Team Member:
Our service team works in the front office serving our members. They are the smiling faces that greet you each time you visit. The perfect person for this position would be someone with the following attributes:
- A passion for serving others and changing lives for the better
- An encouraging, contagious “can-do” attitude and eagerness to help
- A self-starter able to recognize what needs to be done and tackle tasks without being asked
- A familiarity and comfort with computers and online systems
- An ability to sell based on needs is a huge plus
This is a full-time position (35-40 hours per week). In addition to a competitive hourly wage, you will earn commissions and after respective waiting periods will be eligible for BCBS health insurance, 401k participation (with company match), a FREE family membership and more. For details – APPLY NOW!
Kidz Zone Attendant:
If you love children and are looking for a part-time job where you encouraged to PLAY while you work – THIS may be the perfect opportunity for you. The ideal person for this position would be someone who:
- Enjoys playing with and entertaining children
- Likes doing crafts and enjoys crafting with kids
- Capable of supervising a group of children, maintain order and handle discipline in a kind, consistent manner
- Is dependable, a self-starter and can work their best with minimal supervision
This position is PERFECT for stay-at-home mom’s with small children (they can come with you!). In addition to your hourly wage, KZ Attendants receive a FREE membership and big discounts on products and services as well. If this sounds like your cup of tea, APPLY NOW!
We need help keeping the gym and tanning equipment clean and safe for our members. The best fit for this position would be a person who posses the following qualities:
- Dependable, a self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- The physical stamina to be on your feet for 2-3 hours at a time
- An eye for detail and a determination to make things shine!
This is a part-time position – 10-15 hours a week – and the hours are somewhat flexible. In additional to your hourly rate, you will also receive a FREE membership and great deals on other products and services as well. If this sounds like a good fit for you, APPLY NOW!