Facebook uses it… Your smartphone uses it… And SOON, 24/7 Health Club will also be using IRIS SCANNING technology for club access! We are super excited for this transition to take place. Unlike a fingerprint scanner, which is difficult to navigate, iris scanning is FAST and SUPER EASY for everyone involved.
As we prepare for the transition to the new system, WE NEED YOUR HELP! Each member’s iris scan will be tied to his/her own PERSONAL email address. That means we need to be sure we have a VALID, UP-TO-DATE email for every member in our system.
We currently DO NOT have emails on file for the majority of the family “add-ons” in our system. We will need to collect this information and get it added ASAP to prevent loss of access to the club.
Additionally, since we have been in business for almost 20 years, we know a lot of our “long-timers” have probably changed emails since they first set up their account and will need to update their email address in our system.
Even if you “think” we have your correct email – provide your information to us again just to be sure. We want to avoid as many potential pitfalls as we can during this process. ￼
You can update/provide your email via multiple methods:
- You can login to your member account (or member app) and update your email address there
- You can EMAIL US with the NAME, DATE OF BIRTH and CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS for each person on your membership. Use the following email addresses:
- Huntsville Club Members: [email protected]
- Harvest Club Members: [email protected]
- You can fill out the update forms we will be placing around the clubs
- You can call or stop by the front desk and speak with a team member
We will be sending out emails with information on how to enter your iris scan via your smartphone shortly. We will send you a text letting you know WHEN to watch for the email so just keep your eye out for it.
We hope you are as excited about this change as we are. We thank you so much for making this process easier for all involved by updating your account quickly. We do not have a “Go Live” date but anticipate this happening the first of January. We will keep you updated as the process unfolds.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!